• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Two B-7s and an A2

Roughwear

He walked into a Salvation Army store near or in Portland Oregon about 10 years back and found a whole rack of them. He bought all of them for a fraction of what he is asking for one jacket. He starts high and relists them cheaper each time.

He sold be a B-7 jacket and the matching pants. They were listed for $3500 the FIRST time. And by the third or fourth listing I bought them.

These are probably very good examples. I bought a jacket from him and he forgot to take pictures or describe repairs/patches on the jacket. It was listed at $2200 the first time. So I would not buy from him anymore. He took forver to ship the jacket even though I paid within 5 minutes of winning the jacket.

So if you're patient they will be less expenisve most likely.

Hope this helps.

hairpin151

Some folks have all the luck.To have seen a whole rack of them in a salvation army store would've been a heart stopping event for me!

dmar836

I've never found such a deal either. They have always had a premium price tag therefore it has become a hole in my collection.
I've never actually cared for the B-7 from a display standpoint(over the standard ETO dress) so have never pursued one. Looks like I never will!
Dave
Kansas City, USA