• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trip to Tokyo

UBIK

Hello, I am planning to go to Tokyo in August. I am looking for places to buy some Buzz/real Mc Coy's jackets in second hand . Do you guys have some nice spots to go, by chance? Thanks!

B-Man2

I was in Tokyo two months ago. I couldn’t find many deals on anything. Things are fairly expense there, if you happen to be from the U.S.

Last edited:

jeremiah

Ok, but I am not sure to really understand. Could you be more specific please?
Sorry. Meant to be funny.

Yahoo Japan (website) always has these up for sale second hand. So meant, if you saw a yahoo store (probably don’t exist), you could try there.

UBIK

ah ok^^ You mean Yahoo Auction and shopping. On Y. Shopping you can find some second hand stores,yes, but most of them sell new and it's all around Japan not only Tokyo.

Pilot

Try the Ohi Racecourse flea market...or Shinjuku Mitsui Building Market..
You will not be disapointed...
Bring enough cash...¥¥¥¥

Geeboo

try this one - they seems to have very good stuff
BERBERJIN Co.,Ltd.
Harajuku SH Bldg. 3-26-11 Jingumae Shibuya-ku Tokyo 150-0001 JPN

barrykaren

I've always dreamt of visiting Japan and experiencing its vibrant culture firsthand. I hope you have an incredible time exploring the city and finding those Buzz/Real McCoy's jackets you're after!

B-Man2

I've always dreamt of visiting Japan and experiencing its vibrant culture firsthand. I hope you have an incredible time exploring the city and finding those Buzz/Real McCoy's jackets you're after!
Hi Barry
Welcome to the VLJ Forum.
This is a 2018 thread.
They’ve been there and back by now .
You might want to look for something a little more recent to comment on.

B-Man2

Traveling is one of my passions, and I love discovering new places and immersing myself in different cultures. Japan, with its unique blend of tradition and modernity, has always fascinated me. I can only imagine the excitement you must be feeling as you plan your trip.
While I haven't had the chance to visit Tokyo yet, I've come across a helpful website at https://www.travelsafe-abroad.com. It provides valuable information and tips for travelers, including safety guidelines and advice for specific destinations. It's always good to stay informed and prepared when traveling to new places.
tmp.gif