• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The History Bunker

Peter Graham

I'm considering buying a repro WW2 German tan and water camo parka and while checking the options I came across this site. Has anyone bought anything from them ? Some of their leather jackets are pretty nice and well priced. I really like the Luftwaffe jacket and the RFC coat, although their A-2 is probably the worst I've ever seen. The site gives the impression that they are made in the UK, but I very much doubt that.
http://www.thehistorybunker.co.uk/acata ... ather.html

But what really interested me were these.
http://www.thehistorybunker.co.uk/acata ... signs.html

Cobblers161

Wow! They sure nailed the sleeves on the A-2!

I can see myself picking up a Carentan Road sign, very nice.

Peter Graham

Cobblers161 said:
Wow! They sure nailed the sleeves on the A-2!

I can see myself picking up a Carentan Road sign, very nice.

They sure did Steve :lol: . I knew you'd like the Carentan sign. Gonna have to have one myself.

CBI

thanks so much Peter, some cool stuff. Looks like some of the clothes are from the China based guys on eBay..........Spearhead Militaria

CBI

I will post pics. Postage to the US was not bad. Really the cost of these (if they are as nice as the website photos) is pretty reasonable.

CBI

awesome purchase, surpassed expectations, nice price, quick service, inexpensive postage IMO for an overseas item. The sign looks a little bowed but its the camera angle. Going to purchase the Carentan for myself as well. Also ordering a Carentan and Dachau as gifts in re a large WW2 project I am involved with in the Fall. Based on their products, service, communication, I will probably try one of their made to order wool jackets. Back to the road signs, an absolute must for the WW2 man cave! measures in inches: 32 1/2 by 12

CBI

I will have pics of the Carentan sign in about 2-3 weeks. I placed my second order already.