• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Best Advice You'll EVER get! Guaranteed

Edward

Welcome to my world Edward !! i dont limit myself to one time frame ! if its USAAF issued used by or whatever , ill collect it !! Nice B3 preserver you have there , Shame about the repro harness , but an original will turn up one day ! Im still hunting for a "red group["
OOPPPSS im digressing from the thread !! sorry
ya I came across a real QAC harness but it was way out of my price range. can't recall where I saw it but I'm sure its gone now. the repro is pretty authentic looking though and weighs the same! lol! I have a bit of 44/45 era stuff but really like the early war gear.

Carl

ya I came across a real QAC harness but it was way out of my price range. can't recall where I saw it but I'm sure its gone now. the repro is pretty authentic looking though and weighs the same! lol! I have a bit of 44/45 era stuff but really like the early war gear.
better not show you my early war bits then !!! ;)

Edward

i dont limit myself to one time frame ! if its USAAF issued used by or whatever , ill collect it !!

seems I hijacked this thread first! I'm considering an M3 Flak Helmet. a bit pricey but... it was issued and used by usaaf! LOL!

Edward

theres a sit down WW2 ORIGINAL PILOT HARNESS AN-6511 (STANDARD PARACHUTE CO 1943) NO DEFECTS (no parachute pack) on eBay right now with 11 hours to go with open bid at $500. wish I could take advantage. its in nice shape.

Carl

theres a sit down WW2 ORIGINAL PILOT HARNESS AN-6511 (STANDARD PARACHUTE CO 1943) NO DEFECTS (no parachute pack) on eBay right now with 11 hours to go with open bid at $500. wish I could take advantage. its in nice shape.
pm me the link Edward . Dont want to muddy this thread up ! ;)

Greg Gale

Today I bought a bedsheet storage box in Ikea where I can store all my jackets. I put some mothballs in there just to be safe. Question is: how do I store the jacket when I wear it on a day to day basis?

Smithy

Today I bought a bedsheet storage box in Ikea where I can store all my jackets. I put some mothballs in there just to be safe. Question is: how do I store the jacket when I wear it on a day to day basis?

I'm lucky that I have a man cave at home, so if in doubt I chuck it on the floor. But then that pretty much goes for everything in there. Makes life easy finding stuff - it's on the floor!

Whatsit

Ha, Smithy! Ive got one too. Mines a mixture of guns, paddles paintings three stooges and what ever my current hobby is.

Edward

hooha, edward, you got it bad, hahahahahaha.
ooh wait! wait! I got more!!!!

7 - 11, 1942 wool blanket! she'll keep me warm this winter! LOL! weighs almost 4lbs and measures 81" x 64" got it for a mere $39.00 shipped!

weighs almost 4lbs and measures 81" x 64".jpg
s-l1600-7.jpg