• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Switlik patterned B-2

STEVE S.

Took a few mins for myself tonight & finished up the Switlik B-2 with the exception of the back seam & pocket button. Since this one is for me, I made a couple small changes from the standard pattern, but nothing really noticeable other than maybe the slightly shorter collar.

Silver Surfer

man, that looks as good or better then the ones currently offered by over seas repro makers. the hides look nice and supple, with a nice soft coloration. kudos.

chamboid

Looks great Steve, well done. The amount of praise I have had on my Irvine since I added then pocket you made me has been daft, so I thank you again.

stevetfire

thats an incredible job Steve, out of curiosity how did you get started with it all ( sewing etc) ...the reason i ask is id like to replace my own knits and some zips but not sure where best to learn \start .....mainly for self satisfaction as i have several creative hobbies :)