• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suspect "Luftwaffe" jacket and seller

Peter Graham

This bit interests me "If you one time write to any of my Members again you will see what the law says". How does he know that I "one time" wrote to one of his "members". Makes me think that he may be on the forum and reading these posts.

Roughwear

Peter Graham said:
This bit interests me "If you one time write to any of my Members again you will see what the law says". How does he know that I "one time" wrote to one of his "members". Makes me think that he may be on the forum and reading these posts.

You may well be right here Peter. Of course other potential buyers are here as well and his so called "Luftwaffe" jackets may not do as well on Ebay from now on.

Andrew

First thing I noticed about this one is it still has it's dangly bits.

Peter Graham said:

Peter, I think he's actually got a Contract on Hawkeye and he thinks he's you- just putting zwei plus zwei together. He knows one of his buyers was advised it was a fraud by "someone" and he's counting that lobbing this grenade back to you will scare you off.

Hawkeye

Leadsky said:
First thing I noticed about this one is it still has it's dangly bits.

Peter Graham said:

Peter, I think he's actually got a Contract on Hawkeye and he thinks he's you- just putting zwei plus zwei together. He knows one of his buyers was advised it was a fraud by "someone" and he's counting that lobbing this grenade back to you will scare you off.

Well if he thinks Peters me, Im gonna confuse him a wee bit more. I just sent him a message of my own. Lets see how he will respond.

Hawkeye

Quite the interesting reply from ****general****.

"Dear Sir,

colvinex ? i dont know him ... i dont sell a Luftwaffe jacket in the last 4 weeks. This jacket
i have bought in Berlin Germany 1998 for a lot of money on a militaria market. I dont know what u mean this jacket is 100% original WW2 and my name is ****general**** not colvibex .. please dont bother me anymore .. regards"

Pretty rich considering the wording, and very distinctive photo format of both IDs luftwaffe listings are identical. Coincidence? I think not.

Roughwear

Hawkeye said:
Quite the interesting reply from ****general****.

"Dear Sir,

colvinex ? i dont know him ... i dont sell a Luftwaffe jacket in the last 4 weeks. This jacket
i have bought in Berlin Germany 1998 for a lot of money on a militaria market. I dont know what u mean this jacket is 100% original WW2 and my name is ****general**** not colvibex .. please dont bother me anymore .. regards"

Pretty rich considering the wording, and very distinctive photo format of both IDs luftwaffe listings are identical. Coincidence? I think not.

Hawkeye, I suspect he is worried now. If you compare the listings for the "two" sellers they are almost identical, even down to the background and the same pics of Luftwaffe fighters. He is quite simply fraudulently selling German bike jackets as genuine Luftwaffe items.