• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAGG B-10

Roughwear

Here are some pics of my size 42 Stagg B10. I have been on the look out for one for ages and bought one a couple of weeks ago £280, the same as I spent on my size 44 RM Stagg B10. It does need some sewing on the knits, but appears to be in good shape. Here are some pics from the auction and a a couple of the restored jacket. The USAAF stencil is still there but has nearly been washed out over the years.
b10.jpg

b10label.jpg

b10zipper.jpg

b10collarback.jpg

b10cuffs1.jpg

b10cuffs2.jpg

b10waistcuffcu.jpg

035-2.jpg

036-2.jpg

Perhaps Peter could post the pics of his nr mint Stagg?

Peter Graham

Here you go. This jacket has been worn a lot since I got it just before Christmas and thanks again to Ted for his help.
jackets002-5.jpg

jackets001-5.jpg

jackets003-5.jpg

jackets004-4.jpg

siddhartha

Administrator
Awesome jackets, guys!

I need to pick up another repro-sold my sz44 to jake a while back-it's time for another

Chris

T-Bolt

Andrew,

Nice looking B-10, definitely a good solid jacket.

And Peter, I am so happy how that deal worked out on your B-10. What a beautiful example of a Stagg you ended up with......and it fits you perfectly. Glad to have assisted you on that purchase!

Ted

Peter Graham

tcwu said:
the two huge pockets on size 36 look funny like RMNZ's G-1!
Wht the same manufacture has two different size of the pockets?
Same size pockets. Different size jackets ! Notice also that one is higher than the other !

Roughwear

Peter Graham said:
tcwu said:
the two huge pockets on size 36 look funny like RMNZ's G-1!
Wht the same manufacture has two different size of the pockets?
Same size pockets. Different size jackets ! Notice also that one is higher than the other !

A nice touch-shows how working under pressure in the war led to mistakes or perhaps an indication of the skill of the seamstress! Such a feature is not found on B10 repros.