• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Split_s on ebay?

cmk-2

Hi,
does anyone know if they are still in business? I emailed them in November with still no response. I know it's just a leather name tag and not much $$$ but still you would think they would answer an email. I have done business with them before but not sure if MASH from Japan is a better (more correct) WWll name tag. Anyone know?

DiamondDave

cmk-2 said:
Hi,
does anyone know if they are still in business? I emailed them in November with still no response. I know it's just a leather name tag and not much $$$ but still you would think they would answer an email. I have done business with them before but not sure if MASH from Japan is a better (more correct) WWll name tag. Anyone know?

MASH is markedly better and more accurate IMHO . Plus, shipping usually takes about two days from Osaka to Tulsa, YMMV , With the EMS option.

ausreenactor

DiamondDave said:
cmk-2 said:
Hi,

MASH is markedly better and more accurate IMHO . Plus, shipping usually takes about two days from Osaka to Tulsa, YMMV , With the EMS option.

Go with MASH.. their products are all great. I put one onto Hayden's Aero kids A-2 and absolutely failed. OCD doing my head in. Send it to Sean in Las Vegas to get sewn on. I think he and his wife have laser guided eyeballs.

shedonwanna

split_s on eBay

These are some I made:
usn name tag currently on eBay
$_12.JPG

$_57.JPG

cmk-2

Thanks for the insight. It usually only takes 2 days once I place the order with MASH faster then anywhere in the states. I used his water transfer AAF decals my my A-2's and love them. Even JC says they are the business!