• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spearhead Militaria Cloth A-1 A few pics

CBI

A great jacket and terrific buy on eBay. Spearhead makes these from time to time. FYI - a few quick pics

Dr H

A good buy John.
I like mine, but I might consider having the sleeves tailored as they're a bit wide.

CBI

the jacket shown had 2 inches removed from the sleeve length (pic WITH less 2 inches) The sleeves are wide-ish but comfortable. It would probably cost close to the price of the jacket to get the sleeves more narrow so I won't mess with it but I know what you mean. Still, I had toyed with an Eastman Thunderbird but seeing as this is 1/11th the price..............................

Jeff M

I have the same jacket...also had the sleeves shortened.
The manufacturer must think we are all basketball players!

Dr H

Sorry, didn't make that clear - I'll consider tailoring (or having tailored) my jacket's sleeves as I prefer a narrower forearm.

CBI

Yes, I know you meant more narrow. A bit worried a tailor might mess that up.

TankBuster

They are a interesting jacket for sure. I have handled originals like these. I didn't even know Spearhead was reproducing them!