• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shearling Catagory

Vcruiser

Actually...as little as the "Foreign Flight Jacket" topic is used.....that space might be better used as a "Shearling" catagory..IMO. The few Foreign jackets posted could much easier be included elsewhere. Shearlings include quite a few different players..both original and repro. What say you?
Van

Andrew

Having re-read this I think I now understand... :? Yes it has logic but I'd just leave it as it is as I like the old way of dividing it up into repro and vintage. To me an Irvin is an original vintage leather jacket with significant history totally different from any of the mostly less than accurate repros available. Until recently the Hat Lounge had these two dissimilar animals separated but now they have lumped them together for no apparent or good reason. Call me a snob but they are poles apart.

Peter Graham

Dunno Van. Shearlings fall nicely into the repro or vintage catagories. To sub divide things further might be confusing. I'm not gonna kick up a fuss if it does happen though. :)