• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Setting up shop / A2JP HQ

a2jacketpatches

First off, my apologies to those who have been waiting around for items to be completed. It's been the same excuse for a couple of years now that I just didn't have the space to work effectively and everything was in such a shambles that things were lost, mis-shipped, you name it. I'm happy to present the new A2JACKETPATCHES HQ, it's been a long hard process from a tiny one bedroom apartment, to a cabin loft, and finally what you see here. If you can imagine all of the stuff in these photos crammed into the small room with the computer here, that's what it was like. I had just about every square inch from floor to ceiling covered with a tool, and even had 2x4's hanging overhead with other items hooked to them, it felt like a submarine. Here, there's a station for everything. A simple walk across the room to Dyeing leather, Stamping name tags, cutting, painting, photographing, leather stock (supplies) Shipping, sewing, and a real office area. Most importantly, my boy can walk around at his leisure safely with everything out of his reach once all is in order. The only hazard will be me tripping over his toys :lol:
Settingup001.jpg

Settingup002.jpg

Settingup003.jpg

Settingup004.jpg

Settingup005.jpg

Settingup006.jpg

shop1_zps094335f4.jpg

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hey dude, Congrats on the new "Office" and work area , I'm like you , I have a small work table area in a bedroom , it's a tight fit but works for me, I don't have any kids to have to worry about at least so I'm lucky there .(i don't mean this in a bad way, kids are great)

Great you have been able to expand and best of luck in the new local !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
johnny

a2jacketpatches

All is pretty much in order but still tweaking and re-organizing as I find better ways to do things. Wow! what a difference when you have space to move around and put things in some kind of order.
shop001.jpg

shop002.jpg

shop003.jpg