• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RMOZ(New Company) RW A-2 40 - Relist

ausreenactor

Gents...

Expressed interest the last time the jacket sold. Seller quoted US$120 for Airmail to Australia.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWAX:IT

Seller has relisted. With the crazy price of US$260 I am certain the high bidder got scared of parting
with such a high amount. I am sure the seller might have pulled the 'no contact within 3 days auction
is over' angle, given the low final price. I would have thought $260 would have been snapped up.

Here it is again..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWAX:IT

What say you??

Couchy

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
ausreenactor said:
What say you??

Ignore it, Couchy. ;)

• JMO, but I always worry about sellers that have problems with international shipping.

It won't fit you.

With the cut of the RM Rough Wear, that size 40 will fit like a comfortable 36, or a tight in the armpits 38, making it difficult to resell.

ausreenactor

David...

Content with the number of A-2's in the stable at the moment. Going nuts bringing in guns and LS gun kits from
Japan. Have two XM-177's here and just got a M16A1 and M203 combo for just over US$100!! These kits were very
big here in the mid 80's and then shooters were labelled gunmen and then the world turned for us all. Lots of great
stuff on eBay at the moment and have hinted to Tianna my 40 ELC Irvin....oops RAF Jacket is too snug with Suits
Aircrew underneath. May have a crack at the 44 on at the moment. But the A-1 is inviting also...decisions....

Hope all is well over there...as usual the All Blacks are teaching us a Rugby lesson..

Regards..

Couchy

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Hope all is well over there...

Yeah .... some of your dirt landed here after the storm, though they told us it wouldn't. :)

as usual the All Blacks are teaching us a Rugby lesson..

Oh, we beat the Wallabies? I don't pay attention, but those AB's sure don't seem to be as good as they used to be.

And guns huh? As long as the jacket interest isn't waning .... yeah, go for it, you need an A-1, and a bigger Irvin. :D