• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Really like this guys art

Andrew

Yes he is good and really enjoys his stuff. What a shame to have to put some of that art onto a multi piece back…. :shock:

Looking through the feed he's refurbed some MkVIII goggles complete with stamps. It's a bit of a worry though as I can see potential for his stuff to be passed as original to the unsuspecting.

a2jacketpatches

I've dropped Josh in a few past threads here, he contacts me every so often for a wing / name tag order. IMO, his work rivals that of the other guy. Nice site he's got going there as well with a lot of interesting original stuff, I believe he was only on Facebook last time I spoke with him.

josh_zpstkw6sxtg.jpg
My friend Josh screwing around, fun stuff in the background.

dmar836

That B-15 "Der 'em Was" was in Maguire's Gear Up book? We've heard there were a lot of fakes in there. Anyone know if this was one of Josh's or an original?

Dave

CBI

Me too. Its not always 100% the way it would be done but it looks really cool all the same and I would not hesitate recommending his work. I have one or two patch/jacket projects I have put off for a few years not wanting to do the work myself, I will get to it but I am tempted to farm it out when I see this guy's work.