• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ralph Edwards G-1 1964 7823C (WEP) Goatskin Color

G-1USMC_USCG_USN

Shipmates,
Saw a G-1 jacket at auction on eBay tonite that is proported to be a Ralph Edwards G-1 from a contract let in 1964. It is very light chocolate color...somewhat like the colors of the A-2s of the time. Also has a russet mouton collar. Size 44. Was wondering if this was an authentic Ralph Edwards issue for 1964 and if the Size 44 ran large for that particular brand and time. Thanks so much shipmates.

Cheers,
Mike

Roughwear

Welcome to the forum. It would be helpful for you provide a link to the auction so we can confirm its authenticity.

MikeyB-17

Yeah that colour is not unusual for a G-1. I think the light may be making it look paler than it is, but that's a genuine G-1 all right. Nice one too. I had a Ralph Edwards G-1 from that era a while back, mine was a size 42 and I don't recall any sizing issues.

G-1USMC_USCG_USN

Thanks to both of you for your counsel and advice. Glad to be part of the group. Hope you both have a great Wednesday.

Cheers,
Mike

Members online

Latest posts