• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RAF White Prestige Flying Suit from AERO

flyboy

Rumors are that AERO Scotland is planning to come up with a replica White Prestige Flying Suit. Anybody else heard about that?

fleet16b

Soren
That would be great if true
I have searched for years and there does not seem to be a very accurate version anywhere.
However, in the newest Flypast mag. , there are some pics of re-enactors
wearing what appears to be a fairly good example standing around a Spitfire.
Wonder if they are available or custom made.

flyboy

Some says that Lewis Leathers made some - can't find them on their website though.

The only other producer are PEGASUS MILITARIA - they do make them. But they are rather costly - but a great quality. I should add.
Just hoping Aero will get them right - nothing wrong with their quality on their other stuff either. So a little bit of compentition might bring the prices down.

xt40

at risk of being labelled a phillistine, i have to say i dont see any appeal in these.
painters overalls with a belt?

Lebensgefahr

Your`e quite right, but if you have an original prestige suit it`s the most expensive pair of painters overalls you`ll ever own. :eek:

LG

flyboy

Lebensgefahr said:
Your`e quite right, but if you have an original prestige suit it`s the most expensive pair of painters overalls you`ll ever own. :eek:

LG

:lol: :lol: :lol: