• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quartermaster Inspector - Belgium B-10

CBI

shell is acrylic and where the "budget" of the jacket comes in. I should take a pic. kind of "shiny" Also, I wish the jacket was a bit longer. Looked better than I thought in the pics but if it rides up at all, it raises above my belt line.

TXFlyGuy

CBI said:
shell is acrylic and where the "budget" of the jacket comes in. I should take a pic. kind of "shiny" Also, I wish the jacket was a bit longer. Looked better than I thought in the pics but if it rides up at all, it raises above my belt line.

What size is the jacket? Is it cut true, larger, or smaller than what you expected?

CBI

I am a size 43-44 reg. this is an XL. fits good but again, zipper length is short - I forget, 21-22 inches. If it were a bit longer it would be ideal really. That said, I was recently looking at WW2 pics and some of the B-10's looked really short. Must depend on manufacturer back then as well.

Oh, its pretty warm as well.