• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Poughkeepsie A2 at a stupid price

Silver Surfer

i sent a message to the seller, asking if he could tell me where to get some of what hes smoking......no answer. maybe the question doesnt translate well.

Roughwear

I got this response from him when I asked why his prices were so high.

I am sorry we are just representing the consignment of our clients on their behalf who set the prices and waiting for the right buyer who wish to pay them and willing to work out things with our end clients.

If not, let us just say we are parading them til we find the right buyer.

Roughwear

Just got a second message from the seller.

Sorry we dont mean to put everybody off but sorry, we are also in business and here to serve the right client for us. Beauty and prices maybe subject to the eye of the beholder and that is just our view, if that is not ok with other people who share your views, that is just fine. It is not a perfect world for everybody we guess and we are not here to please everybody as well. But to our clients, we are just serving them with premium service and everything in our capacity.