• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Pics of You and Your Bikes

hacker

Vcruiser said:
You'll need to post a pic like everyone else. ......
VB

IMGP2628.jpg

Ya happy now?......And its the plane that's "Italian", the bike is French ;)

Hacker

Vcruiser

I'm Happy...!..and I'd ride with you anywhere,Bro.
We could even go for Crepes,Bon Amie..!
SayLaV

hacker

Andreart said:
hacker said:
Vcruiser said:
You'll need to post a pic like everyone else. ......
VB

IMGP2628.jpg

Ya happy now?......And its the plane that's "Italian", the bike is French ;)

Hacker

LOL, i had one of those in jr high!, not the plane.... ;)

Second childhood I guess! :lol: ......good for roaming the airport, I paid $50 bucks, early 80's model, and it was never used, probably because it's a P.O.S.!!!!!!!.......Can't remember how many times I've rebuilt the clutch!!!!!....my kids like it, as long I keep fixin' it!...and those guys build cars? :shock:

Hacker

captaincaveman1

hacker said:
Second childhood I guess! :lol: ......good for roaming the airport, I paid $50 bucks, early 80's model, and it was never used, probably because it's a P.O.S.!!!!!!!.......Can't remember how many times I've rebuilt the clutch!!!!!....my kids like it, as long I keep fixin' it!...and those guys build cars? :shock:

Hacker
Yes I had a moped for a few weeks too when I was 15 or so. My friend left it at my home and I used to take it out on the road without a helmet. Good times.

hacker

captaincaveman1 said:
hacker said:

Hacker
Yes I had a moped for a few weeks too when I was 15 or so. My friend left it at my home and I used to take it out on the road without a helmet. Good times.

yep....100 mpg...a bit less when its running :lol: :lol: :lol: ...reminds me of the listing I saw for a French WWII rifle......."dropped once, never fired" :p

.....all in jest my friends :oops:

Hacker

A

Anonymous

Nice bike Cavey !!

Triumph seem to have nailed it with that one. Is it all stock ?

Dave

captaincaveman1

JACKET_ HEAD said:
Nice bike Cavey !!

Triumph seem to have nailed it with that one. Is it all stock ?

Dave
Thanks. It's all stock except for bar-end mirrors and an "off-road" exhaust which is not nearly as loud as you might think.

mtds

This is a recent pic. 1979-1/2 Triumph T140D Bonneville and a Walter Dyer "Brando" with a few mods to fit better.

orig.jpg

This the same bike after I'd owned it about a year. Jacket is a Langlitz Cascade.

standard.jpg

This is the bike in its current form. I've done a lot of little mods to it in the 28 years I've owned it.

standard.jpg

Tommer45

MikeyB-17 said:
Don't worry-no doubt Bill, Van, Allen and Tommer will be along with their U.S. Iron in due course. :D

You raaaaannnnggggg?

Sadly, my "American Iron" is no longer. It's actually become "Canadian Iron" as it was sold to a person from Canada back in December. I found myself growing out of the whole big, loud cruiser thing a while back and finally decided to sell it. The Victory was a phenomenal bike, and probably (and no offense) the best made American iron by far. For some reason Photobucket doesn't have my Victory pics anymore (!!!) but here's a pic of another American bike I had...

Sporty.jpg

Here's my current bike. I see there are a few other Bonnies on here. I love this thing.. so much fun to ride. She doesn't go ton up quite as fast as the Victory, but she's more fun in the twisties. The jacket in both pics is my Wild Stallion.

Still2.jpg

P1000134.jpg

Tommer