Poll: If you could only have one A 2.

Discussion in 'General Flight Jacket Discussion' started by B-Man2, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Roughwear

Roughwear Well-Known Member

So when did you cast your vote for your Perry repro Ken?

2. johnwayne

johnwayne Active Member

Although I voted for Doniger I really should have said Dubow as that is my original, again I like for its more pointed collar but I'll stick with the Doni, as I said I've seen Andrew's in the flesh so to speak (having said that all his originals are blooming well nice)!!

Roughwear likes this.
  3. Ken at Aero Leather

Ken at Aero Leather Active Member

Repro? I must have missed that header, where does it say this is a vote on repros, I thought we were voting for a Vintage Leather Jacket i.e. VLJ ???

I voted for the 1756 ..........original of course...........in my first post on this thread

If we are talking repros then I'll stay loyal and vote for our 38-1711-P ,.....................or my own battered 17-Y-Old "house" jacket I posted a few weeks ago, I must love it I've been wearing if forever

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  4. Ken at Aero Leather

I'm suprised you could consider this a vote for a repro? The last nine words surely clarify vote to be for an original.
    Please Sir, I want my homework remarked.

5. Smithy

Smithy Well-Known Member

I think Andrew probably put you down for the Aero Ken as you wrote that last in your post.

Always the problem with writing two names or ticking two boxes on a ballot paper, confounds the vote counters :D

6. Ken at Aero Leather

Had that been the case then surely there would have been a vote for the 38-1711-P Aero registered?

7. Ken at Aero Leather

ah.......I notice an edit from Andrew (Last edited: Today at 5:49 PM)

8. Ken at Aero Leather