PMs - Use and Moderators

Discussion in 'Registration' started by bfrench, Nov 14, 2008.

1. bfrench

bfrench Administrator

Hi, Folks,

As most of you are well aware the the forum owner and two of the other moderators are very busy people where I'm an hourly worker who has a fair bit of free time.

We've had a behind the scenes discussion about allocating time to the forum and I won the door prize.

In other words I'm your go to guy if you have problems that can't be resolved without the help of a moderator or that something is a little out of sorts that a moderator should correct.

So, please, in the future direct the daily PMs to me and I'll take care of the details - if it is something of major proportions I'll pass it along to Chris, Kevin and John.

Thanks and cheers,
    Bill French

2. marine71

marine71 New Member

Hi Bill,
    Is it you who "allows" members to post attachments/photos ?
    I can't wait to show-off my pictures of my G1
    Thanks in advance

3. bfrench

bfrench Administrator

Hi, marine71,

Yes - I'm the culprit.

Read through the Posting Images part of the forum - everything is pretty well laid out there.

If you have any trouble after reading that section then just PM me and we'll work it out together by PM rather than plugging a particular section with some of the questions that may arise.

Cheers,

Bill French

4. CBI

CBI Well-Known Member

bump - problem fixed

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill -

Just curious, I have posted two PMs a few hours ago but see they are still sitting in my Outbox? Am I doing something wrong??

Please advise!

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Bill K.

6. bfrench

bfrench Administrator

Hi, Bill,

It just means the recipient hasn't read them yet - when they do it will only show in the SENT section.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill -

Many thanks for your prompt reply - above and beyond for a forum mod. on the weekend! :)

I appreciate the info., I never knew that about PMs - Satisfied to know now that they have gone through.

Have a nice weekend! Very best regards,

Sincerely,

Bill K.