• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Picked up this VMO-6 Patch today in a pile of other stuff

a2jacketpatches

Two Musette bags, a waterproof and regular, 8 WW2 marked Carbine clips and a 43 marked pouch, a bunch of Carbine stripper clips, 1st pattern USMC Canteen without drain hole, 45 dated army canteen, 43 dated jungle first aid kit, Rifle? cleaning kit items, WW1 and WW2 Pistol Belts, carlisle kit, two MG 34 Ammo Cans with ten 50 round belts, and two mystery camo shirts with mystery beret.

dujardin

Re: Picked up this VMO-6 Patch today in a pile of other stuf

good catch

love the Marine canteen cover and M-36 bag

Steve27752

Nice find, the beret is not a mystery. It is a Royal Marines Commando beret.

a2jacketpatches

Yeah, got the info for the beret from USMF yesterday, any idea how old it is? Vietnam era possibly?

And I'm loving the musette bags as well, the one on the left is officer / airborne quality rubberized, and the other is just an average GI, both are near mint, just don't find em like that anymore. I actually prefer the softer more pliable one on the right and will be keeping it as my picker bag.