• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Perry Sportswear by Goodwear Leather Clothing Co.

bseal

Perry_front_view1.jpg

For more images, click here:

http://www.goodwearleather.com/photos/Perry_02_44/

Hawkeye

John mentioned something about having a Perry almost finished for photography, I assume this is it?

T-Bolt

Beautiful jacket.......awesome hide. I wonder how long John has had that horsehide....I wonder what it is called. I don't remember him mentioning it last time I talked to him. :cool:

Ted

Roughwear

This is spot on, even down to the smallest detail. The hh is incredible and very similar to my nr mint original Perry. :D

buzzthetower

Administrator
Actually this is just a test jacket, made with some inexpensive cowhide that's pretty thin, somewhere around 2 ounces. I do love how this pattern looks, and this particular jacket is a little smaller than the Perry I've borrowed from Andrew. I'll try to get some outside shots, too. I really like the Perry pattern, and once a new order of russet 3oz HH arrives, I'll make one that displays the pattern better.

That new grainy HH from Eastman that Curahee and Tranq. posted sure does look good.

J

shanghai joe

buzzthetower said:
Actually this is just a test jacket, made with some inexpensive cowhide that's pretty thin, somewhere around 2 ounces. I do love how this pattern looks, and this particular jacket is a little smaller than the Perry I've borrowed from Andrew. I'll try to get some outside shots, too. I really like the Perry pattern, and once a new order of russet 3oz HH arrives, I'll make one that displays the pattern better.

That new grainy HH from Eastman that Curahee posted sure does look good.

J

moooooooooo :D

shanghai joe

buzzthetower said:

That new grainy HH from Eastman that Curahee and Tranq. posted sure does look good.

J

give the man a cigar.........for appreciating quality hh when he sees it! that's one BIG man, JC!!

respectfully yours,

ol' joe

shanghai joe

tcwu said:
Moo is top/excellent steak house in Boston.
They have 6oz "True" Kobe beef for $110....
Maybe John should have some Kobe hide! :p :p :p

aaah are they the bovines that's fed on beer?

JC should be able to treat himself to kobe steaks......here's to good health to good wear!

Jason

That cowhide looks so nice, very goatskin in nature. If I didn't have my heart set on a horsehide GW Perry, I'd offer insane amounts of cash for this test jacket, it looks that good I think. If I had insane amounts of cash, I'd get both ;)

The shade of this one is an almost dead on match to my analine HH original Perry too - which I like to describe as a 'dirty caramel' russet.

Thanks JC for making one of my fantasies a reality. The other - well thats best kept for the Life Beyond The Internet section :shock:

shanghai joe

Jason said:
That cowhide looks so nice, very goatskin in nature. If I didn't have my heart set on a horsehide GW Perry, I'd offer insane amounts of cash for this test jacket, it looks that good I think. If I had insane amounts of cash, I'd get both ;)

The shade of this one is an almost dead on match to my analine HH original Perry too - which I like to describe as a 'dirty caramel' russet.

Thanks JC for making one of my fantasies a reality. The other - well thats best kept for the Life Beyond The Internet section :shock:

naughtyyyyyyyy :twisted:

taikonaut

buzzthetower said:

J

The Perry look is also my favourite but I prefer horse hide just like the look and the way it drape on an original. I believe Tranq mentioned on another thread his jacket posted was actually an original and not an Eastman.

better duck

shanghai joe said:
back to jkt school to know your hides :)
I'll join the class of '08 then, because when I looked at the photos my thought was "goat" too. I have never before seen hh so "pebbly" as this one.