• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Patches

Whatsit

when do you decide to put a patch of your jacket?
I just bought a used Avirex early 80’s A-2 jacket. It’s so nice. (Makes my cooper orange label 80’s jacket look like you know). I planned on putting a couple of patches on it but now I’m not so sure now I have it at hope. For those of you that have put patches on yours jacket what makes you decide? And I don’t mean cover the jacket I’m talking about like a patch over the left pocket and maybe an 8th army patch on the shoulder or something. Not covering it with patches.
Example attached

Attachments

• E1557B86-FEA6-4198-BBD6-89CB6926349F.jpeg
    E1557B86-FEA6-4198-BBD6-89CB6926349F.jpeg
    530.9 KB · Views: 251

Silver Surfer

live with the jacket a coupla months while looking at the so many available pix of patches out there, and then zero in on a fs or bs and possibly a shoulder patch. remember, once stitched on, its on, and less is more.

Whatsit

I have the patches already boughten. The 72nd fighters squad. The us air corps shoulder patch and the 7th army should patch. I’m just unsure I want to put patches on it.