• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Painted patch: 644th Bomb. Squadron

ties70

Hey,

here is a patch of the 644th BS, flying A-20 Havocs.

644th_BS_zps6zxotptb.jpg

I will (most likely) put it on a B-10, maybe with my first attempt of a pin-up. The jacket will be personalized after CAPT. Charles D. Renfrow and the "Pauhuska Princess". I found Renfrow's grave marker on the Luxembourg cemetery and researched a little bit about his fate (Service # 435388; final mission).

If any of you can get additional information, I would really appreciate that!

Best regards,

Ties

TankBuster

Very nice patch! I'm sure Fold3 has the MACR for him and the crew. If anyone here has a membership, they could get it for you. Mine just expired. They contain some very nice info.

ties70

ties70 said:
Hey,

here is a patch of the 644th BS, flying A-20 Havocs.

644th_BS_zps6zxotptb.jpg

I will (most likely) put it on a B-10, maybe with my first attempt of a pin-up. The jacket will be personalized after CAPT. Charles D. Renfrow and the "Pauhuska Princess". I found Renfrow's grave marker on the Luxembourg cemetery and researched a little bit about his fate (Service # 435388; final mission).

If any of you can get additional information, I would really appreciate that!

Best regards,

Ties

Additionally,here is the related BG patch, quick and really dirty:

410th BG:
410thBG_zpstc7ea6l3.jpg

Best regards,

Ties