• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ORIGINAL WWII RARE AVG FLYING TIGERS NEW YEARS 1941 CARD FROM CAMCO / CHENNAULT

JDAM

What are thoughts on this?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ORIGINAL-WWII ... 1819455500?

I have one just the same, though in better condition. If anyone wants it for less than half the price just shout!!

Here it is:

o_zpsdgpc5ii1.jpg

S

TankBuster

Haha...The price is indeed a major stretch. AVG items are rare, but sometimes guys lose touch with reality.

Roughwear

TankBuster said:
Haha...The price is indeed a major stretch. AVG items are rare, but sometimes guys lose touch with reality.

Well said Jeff. What do you think is a fair price for the card?

a2jacketpatches

Flying Tiger Antiques just had quite a few original AVG items and most are gone. Usually his prices are way up so I'm thinking this card may be worth a bit but very hard to say. The scarves, patches, and pins are out of sight but I can't see this going for more than a few hundred at best. Just my opinion as past experience proves that everyone has a certain basis for their guess and all are valid. the only concrete answer is if an item does sell and what it sold for at the time........and maybe if it just doesn't sell at a set price, a good idea that the demand is just not there.