• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ORIGINAL A2 JACKET WWII PERRY SPORTSWEAR GOATSKIN

Nicolas

HELLO,

Authentic WWII USAAF IN OUTSTANDING CONDITION.

SETUP IN A VERY RARE CAR SIZE 50 AS WITNESSES BEACON MANUFACTURER; EC PERRY SPORTSWEAR IDENTIFIABLE -between otherwise FOOT ROUND NECK, CAN EASILY DAILY OR WEAR COLLECTION. NO ODOR.

ZIPPER Conmar METAL WHITE EDGES-SIDES AND LINING CHANGES.

LINING IS IN SATIN; MEMORY FOR THE FIRST ALL THE JACKETS WERE MANUFACTURED WITH SILK LINING. ACCORDING TO THE SPECIFICATIONS OF ORIGIN.
PERIODS AND ECONOMIC REASONS THE TERMS OF AMENDED AND VERY LARGE MAJORITY OF JACKETS HAVE RECEIVED A COTTON LINING.
Size 50 U.S.!!!
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/281967438641?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Roughwear

Good luck with the sale of your very large goatskin Perry. Apart from the replaced lining the knits have also been replaced at some stage.

Nicolas

Good luck with the sale of your very large goatskin Perry. Apart from the replaced lining the knits have also been replaced at some stage.
Hello Andrew.
It's not me, selling this jacket. ( Not my EBAY )
Yes, I know the knits and the lining was replaced. ( not beautiful )
Have a nice day.

Roughwear

My mistake. The reason I thought it was yours is that I thought your description seemed to suggest you are the seller. Never mind, it is a desirable jacket for the larger collector.

Kennyz

Way to big for me…but I have a question.

I notice around the collar of this jacket that there is a very dark ring…I've seen this on some other russet a-2's as well (though not all). Is this from the leather absorbing oil from the wearers skin?

Thanks!

Ken

Silver Surfer

often as not brillcream, aka greasy kids stuff. if you are under 50 or so, ya may have to look it up. the original "ring around the collar". some times, plain old sweat and body oils.