• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Orchard Fit

R7000

I got one of the $119 Orchard G-1's. It's not a premium G-1. For one the collar hanger is sewn to the lining with no doubler (I'm going to move it). Looking for a reason to hate.

A couple of reasons I can't hate is the the mouton is beautiful, the color is great, the smell is awesome and best of all the fit is young-man like (although I'm not a young man).

I'm 5'11" and weigh $1.70. All of repros I have are too big in the gut. This Orchard fits like my 7823C LW Foster (which incidentally sustained a motorcycle accident with me in it saved my skin, literally).

I guess I could spend several times more to pursue the fit I want . . . or

like a mutt that followed me home, I'll have to keep the Orchard.

Cheers
Tom

sfdistance

From the ebay pics of the Orchard jackets, it looks like their collars are shorter than some other G-1's I've seen. Maybe I'm wrong. Could we see some pictures of the jacket if you get a chance?

sfdistance

Nevermind, I found the previously posted pictures. Should have searched a little more first. Overall the jacket looks to be about standard for the more recently contracted G-1s.