• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh Canada...

Hawkeye

I love living in a country whose climate is extremely condusive to the wearing of sheepskin for 4-5 months of the year :D

stuff024.jpg

donsom

srivats said:
I so want to visit canada ...
If you like snow, .... then come to visit in the winter (and like Hawk' says, ..."Bring your shearling") .. otherwise late summer / fall is great (little cooler ... A-1, A-2 weather) ...

Mid/ Late Fall
benchFALL.jpg

Same view but in Winter (one bench removed)
benchWINTER.jpg

EVERGREENwinter.jpg

donsom

groundpound said:
different benches too! :lol:
:lol: ... winter bench is just to the left of the one in the fall version ... and yes, the lower branch got cut off after breaking in a wind storm ...

Now, ... where's Waldo ... :lol:

fishmeok

Hawkeye said:
I love living in a country whose climate is extremely condusive to the wearing of sheepskin for 4-5 months of the year :D

stuff024.jpg

Hey Hawk- here's the American version, it's 4 degrees F here in Minnesota today, B-3, Eastman AAF A-1 sweater, Cockpit '36ers.

I showed your post to my wife as proof that there are, in fact, other people who dress the way I do. She laughed, made me put on her glasses and go outside to take a picture. :D

We must be related in some way- got any French Canadian family ties?
Cheers
Mark

IMG_1243.jpg