• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nylon Jacket Contract Chart

oose

Hi All,
I started to put together a chart for Light Zone Jackets, I know I've missed quite a few out( at the moment!), If any one can let me know which one I'd be gratefull, I compiling B-15 and MA-1 too, its going to be my little project over the summer, when all is done It will be on my blog for all to use.

Thanks
Stu

Atticus

Excellent idea! I didn't realize, until today, that the first of the B-15Cs were sage or olive. I always thought when the Air Force went to blue, their new blue jacket was the C model. Stated differently, I wrongly assumed that what made the B-15C a B-15C, was that it was blue.

AF

Phantomfixer

A question then...a Rolen 8279A would have a contract date of something prior to 58?
Any info on N3Bs? I have a mint N3B with Crown zips but no tag. Has the O2 mask tab and a nice shoulder star...any idea on date?
I am putting a display together for a collectors show at the Dover AFB Museum and would like to put dates of manufacture/contract if possible..
Thanks guys....
John