• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nylon fetish

Phantomfixer

I am redoing my son's room, he has since joined the USAF and is a F-22 Raptor crew chief...AWESOME!!!!! point being I have some space to photgraph my nylon collection...not in any order...just threw them together from the different closets around the house....

watchmanjimg

Outstanding! In addition to the excellent jackets I note the K-2Bs, including what appears to be a Vietnam-era OG-107 example (third from right). Are the wings theater-made?

Phantomfixer

Damn fine looking woman

it does look like the name tag is theater made...I have seen several of the BX cloth wings set...they are a light green backing with white stitching

Rutger

That's cool, are they regular wearers as well? Seems a desert tan CWU is still lacking!

The thing with helmets is that they look awsome, especially the older types with MBU-5, but they just sit there and do nothing, so I can't justify them the way I can justify wearing another jacket every three weeks.
If I ever find an Agressor helmet from the late seventies or the eighties though...

Phantomfixer

LOL just missing from the photo....I have several of the desert jackets and suits...more 36 and 45 Ps,, but the emphasis was on the nylon...not to mention the M51s, M65s etc...

the helmets like the jackets are yard sale and flea market finds...so none of them broke the bank

yeah I do wear the nylon jackets on a regular basis except for the one N3B..it is I MINT condition, no wear on the snaps or zips so it is a closet queen...displayed at museum events etc....

bebel

Thank you for sharing your collection with us. ..

It's a new way and pleasure of seeing our own collection whan we have some place to display it.

Nice HGU-2A/P helmet. Not very easy to find today...

Franck

Phantomfixer

Thanks Franck...was fun to share...Sadly they all went back to their respective closets...but seeing them all together was fun....would be nice to have everything in one room.....might motivate me to use one of our rooms as THE war room...Been wanting to bring the F101 ejection seat into the house...it is relegated to the garage for now....

John