• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Now that is service

tgd31968

I know some of you are not hot on US Authentic's jackets. I bought one last fall, and love it all the same, even if it is not considered perfect. However, I have to give credit to them on their service.

Sleeve length is a major thing to me. too long or too short drives me nuts. Being a 42-44, with slightly short arms, I often have a problem.
I wore my jacket for 7 months with 100% tunneling because I wanted to have it broken in before I decided to cut the sleeves. I asked Shaul his opinion and we settled on 1.5". I also asked him to put the AN and AAF stamps in the lining since they had been overlooked on my jacket.

The jacket was shipped from Michigan to NY on a saturday. It arrived at his shop on Monday, and I recieved a return shipping notice on Tuesday. UPS screwed up, or I would have had my jacket back on Thursday. When I did get it, it was perfect. And, no charge.

So, authenticity aside (although for me, it is accurate enough), the service I have received from them has been exceptional.

Terry

A

Anonymous

I had them replace some mouton/knits. Quick turnaround-one week!