• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not one, not two, but three new Buzz's!!!

asiamiles

Wasn't sure if to post this in "Repros" or "Cloth" but anyway, it seemed like Christmas came 3 weeks early as I took possession of 3 new Buzz Rickson's jackets this morning; a couple of these I've been after for quite some time, but my patience was finally rewarded!
Top is a M-43 liner, which seems like a great alternative to the N-1 Deck Jacket. It would probably look even better with a stencil on the back and/or a patch on the front; I may consider adding the latter if I can think of an appropriate one...suggestions welcome!
Middle is a Mackinaw.
Bottom is 37-J1. This is the first Buzz model, with a Talon rather than a Hookless zipper as found on the second Buzz model. The colour is quite different to their second model, and it has a much more wearable roomier cut, the second one being a little too trim.
Not sure yet if all three will be keepers, but I like them.
buzzliner_zps5zylgc2o.jpg

buzzmack1_zpsfn4ggb9r.jpg

buzzmack2_zpshodifc1d.jpg

buzz37j1_zps5mdbfr7c.jpg