• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NO 1

Thomas Koehle

well basically my 1st A2 - manufactured by AVIREX and when I bought her I was not even aware of the differences what makes a authentic copy / repop of a A2

I got the jacket at the liquidation of a shop - was dirt cheap and almost 30 years ago

the jacket was with me in China for 7 years on biketrips to Mongolia, through China - joined me for 3 years to Austria and finally to Mexico

condition is still fine - and although by far not comparable with more detailed and authentic copies - i`m still lovin` her ...

G1RBAPr.jpg

mqXN0oT.jpg

ZOZ8hGg.jpg

3v9Kasw.jpg

Thomas Koehle

Thomas
Nice looking A2.
Did it come painted or did you have it done?

the patches are commercial prints on leather which have already been applied when I got the jacket

one of the numerous AVIREX versions which have been out in the market

jacket itself shows several deviations from the "real" ones like slant pockets on each side and so on

I dropped some weight since a couple of months and now the jacket is a thad to large but maybe I grow back in somewhen

Cocker

Not an A-2, but a damn fine looking leather jacket. It shows its history, and, to me, that's what a leather jacket is all about!