• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nirvana

TankBuster

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, this was all years ago when I seemed to have a lot more time available (and money). I just raked up an old post but now I'll probably now just be the one who uses the forum to flog stuff
I know the interest will return in some form eventually so I will hold onto my favourites. It's been such a long hot and just lately wet summer I feel my collection is actually a little threatened in this environment. I've also discovered that as much as I'd have like my sons to have caught some sort of bug they haven't ( they haven't even caught the surfing disease I now have)- turns out they are their own men so I don't need to hold onto lots of things for them.

Maybe this is what the forum needs- Trawl up some old good posts from the past

Funny. You described exactly my same situation. Good to see some of the old school guys still check in here from time to time!

J