• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice WW2 score this evening

a2jacketpatches

Sorry, no jackets, these fall more into the etc. category but thought you guys would appreciate this kind of stuff anyway. 1898 Krag Bayonet with early hook clip, 2 Sykes Knives 2nd and 3rd pattern, Utica M3 Knife, Luger and some other German holster maybe a PPK or something. All for 160-

dmar836

Cool. I'd oil them and burnish off the rust but don't use anything abrasive.
It's sad when old things get polished.
Dave

a2jacketpatches

dmar836 said:
Cool. I'd oil them and burnish off the rust but don't use anything abrasive.
It's sad when old things get polished.
Dave

I hear that! Never forget after my Dad and I just picked up a bunch of WW2 and earlier guns, I walked in the room and he had the muzzle of the 03 Springfield shining like a new penny. I screamed at the top of my lungs in such a high pitch it sounded like a woman. As he was laughing his AZZ off, I was dead serious saying "Dad, you NEVER polish old stuff"!!!!!!!!

ausreenactor

What would it take to get you to sell ONE of the scabbards? I have an original 3rd Pattern FS here. Bereft of a period scabbard. Will pay handsomely??

Couchy

a2jacketpatches

ausreenactor said:
What would it take to get you to sell ONE of the scabbards? I have an original 3rd Pattern FS here. Bereft of a period scabbard. Will pay handsomely??

Couchy

Hey Mate, let me do a little research as the 2nd pattern is apparently pretty scarce and I'd like to be sure it's matched with the correct scabbard. In case you've got an in depth knowledge. It's marked as J Clarke & Son 1942 with broad arrow proof above a 4. Pretty sure it's a reversed knurled handle as well.

Otter

The second down of your "Commando" daggers looks like it might be a Wilkinson made one, have a close look at it.