• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New vintage styling

JonnyCrow

My wife just called me to come look at something, a jacket made by a company in Spain called Zara, she said isn't this like the jacket your restoring, she means the M-445A, damn if the Spanish company are trying to make a look alike clone haha, not the same but I see where they're coming from, even if they can't :D
Screenshot_20221109-200051.png

Smithy

I think flying jackets might be "in" for winter. I walked past H and M with my daughter today and she said "Look Pappa a flying jacket!". Sure enough there was a B-3 "inspired" thing on a mannequin in the ladies section.

JonnyCrow

I think flying jackets might be "in" for winter. I walked past H and M with my daughter today and she said "Look Pappa a flying jacket!". Sure enough there was a B-3 "inspired" thing on a mannequin in the ladies section.
Oh god yes Smithy, flying jackets are hot this season here in Spain, this is another from that company Zara being sold by somebody said bought couple of years ago, better keeping it now in fashion, but B3 inspired, lots in the shops here,
1626023355~2.jpeg

Smithy

Around about 2007ish I can remember there was a thing for flying jacket inspired fashion jackets from the big chains. Seems to happen every few years.

Masters of the Air will probably create a little spike in interest too when it gets released next year.

JonnyCrow

Around about 2007ish I can remember there was a thing for flying jacket inspired fashion jackets from the big chains. Seems to happen every few years.

Masters of the Air will probably create a little spike in interest too when it gets released next year.
There will be even more of a spike with masters of the air I think, bad news for looking for a decent jacket cheaper though