• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Roughwear?

airfrogusmc

quote]

that would be the original Roughwear froggie, don't get too carried away just yet.[/quote]

I thought thats what I said :? ;) Its showing some what looks to be thin grainy hide on an original.

Roughwear

airfrogusmc said:
quote]

that would be the original Roughwear froggie, don't get too carried away just yet.

I thought thats what I said :? ;) Its showing some what looks to be thin grainy hide on an original.[/quote]

Grainy hide yes, but of course not all originals were "thin". My two original hh Roughwears could not be described as thin compared with a Poughkeepsie or Doniger for example.
:)

airfrogusmc

Absolutely not. I'm not saying that. Some were light some were heavier and some were both on the same jacket.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
T-Bolt said:
Specifically, under what topic in John's Table of Contents did you find the information for the new Rough Wear A-2 listed??

Ted, the link is photo section in the text.

T-Bolt

deeb7 said:
T-Bolt said:
Specifically, under what topic in John's Table of Contents did you find the information for the new Rough Wear A-2 listed??

Ted, the link is photo section in the text.

Thank you, David. I appreciate you pointing that link out to me......I evidently skimmed right past it and did not notice it. :cool:

Ted

Chris217

how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fu.jpg

BONNIEGIRL4

Whoa, take a deep breath !!!, dial down the mass hysteria, love John's materpieces, on this jacket I would go ELC - TOM

greyhound52

BONNIEGIRL4 said:
Whoa, take a deep breath !!!, dial down the mass hysteria, love John's materpieces, on this jacket I would go ELC - TOM

Sorry Tom had an ELC 27752 and an original and this one (GW) wins hands down. Now I really do like my Buzz 23380 Bronco hide version as well. Agree about the mass hysteria comment. Hey can't we all just get along :p