• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dmar836

So when I post a response, often to an older thread, it doesn't show up collated under the tab "New Posts". It will however be shown listed if I click the muted "Recent Posts" over on the right. I assume most of us default to "New Posts" when checking in so was surprised to find other recent activity not being there.
Just wondering if I have something set wrong so that new responses to old threads don't show in "New Posts"?
Dave

P.S. This thread, for example, is not under new posts. I would like to click on one tab and see activity from newest to oldest listed as it used to be. Perhaps we need a "New Activity" tab?

Vcruiser

I noticed that as well...plus the more convenient once stationary 'side bar' of current posts must now be clicked after scrolling to the bottom of the page to appear ( at least for me ).

dmar836

Still can't understand why obvious recent posts are not showing up under either "New Posts" option. Looking at original thread dates as well as most recent activity seems to bracket known active topics that should be on the list. Currently the "New Posts" page has 13 topics going back four days. I posted a new thread yesterday and it's been responded to by two others and myself but is not in the chronology. I do see a post of mone in the new post "window" on the left but it lists only 5 latest posts and is only on the forums page. Is that the only preview or actual recent activity we can see or do they then go from there to the "recent Posts" pages?
I know this is a difficult thing to moderate especially for free but I do notice I don't visit as often anymore as I don't feel I'm getting a true picture of what's going on with the group.
Sorry to whine - iced in.
Dave