• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New old stock unused A-14 oxegen mask in box

7628e346-8f5f-4f01-ab79-90e74cf07034_zps10c6af92.jpg
6bd5169b-2ba8-488c-a91c-ce41ca620a7a_zps7b80a7fa.jpg
cd28c2c4-b203-4d7b-a947-ee0ba3234acb_zps9675e1df.jpg
c38c2038-9365-47c2-9c45-f9b217aa496c_zpse711e9f3.jpg
ec00aed8-8266-48a1-9e84-a0c8574d5566_zpsdfb4efeb.jpg
I know these are easy to find, however this is complete and in new unused condition. Value is subjective, but any ideas on the value.

Clark J

Hey Dave try to take a lot of pics please.I have heard about this show for years but just to far away.Clark.

dmar836

Will do, Clark. I recently bought two groupings but am trying to save for the show.
I've never been there so should be interesting.
Hopefully I can meet Stony and any others for a pint somewhere.
Dave

Stony

Will do, Clark. I recently bought two groupings but am trying to save for the show.
I've never been there so should be interesting.
Hopefully I can meet Stony and any others for a pint somewhere.
Dave

Absolutely! I will be there Friday & Saturday and I thought we had agreed on Saturday as the day to meet, but I'm up for anytime.

When and where shall we meet? My cell number is 253-961-3295.

:D

dmar836

We'll be there all days but won't do any of the "early bird entry" silliness.
Some good places right on the river there. Just assuming the show is near there.
We'll talk!
Dave

Stony

I had an A-14 mint in the box just like this one for sale for $100 at the SoS and it didn't sell. I know someone that has 8-10 of these for sale if anyone wants one.

Andrew

Stony said:
I had an A-14 mint in the box just like this one for sale for $100 at the SoS and it didn't sell. I know someone that has 8-10 of these for sale if anyone wants one.
Actually I would be interested Stony. My old used one has suffered a blowout with the rubber straps on one side- just old age. The good thing with mine is that it is complete with mic wheras the boxed ones aren't I recall? Not sure how difficult it would be to transfer it across. Drop me a line anyway pls.

a2jacketpatches

Here's an O2 mask to find. I got two one day out of the bottom of a foot locket at the tail end of an estate sale. Everyone passed over them because the bladders were old and shredded. Otherwise overall condition was well used but not damaged and I think they sold for 200- to 250-

littlebuddy

Stony said:

Has he still got them Stony ??? i would be interested

LB