• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Jackets and Jacket Photos from At The Front

Cobblers161

The B-10 looks do-able and at that price I'd take a punt.

I will get an N4, I've been looking at the Bronson version so it's a toss up between the two but the ATF is just pipping it at the post.

Be good to hear some reviews of this new stock from our US brothers (and sisters).

Technonut2112

It is a decent looking B-10 for the $$, however, I prefer the 80% wool / 20% nylon lining which my Bronson B-10 sports over the 100% synthetic lining offered by ATF... Also, I like the 'brick' red knits, and mouton color the Bronson has compared to the more-or-less authentic ATF. Bronson 'cloned' the Buzz Rickson B-10 for theirs, and came pretty damn close IMO.. ;)

CBI

I have som many items from ATF, I can't really find time to do reviews but I have never really been disappointed with anything except their B-10 which was a bit poofy. The one shown on the link looks trimer but I don't think ATF has re-done them. The only other issue is forgetting how loose/wide some of these original items were and with ATF doing a realistic job on the cuts (frequently), some things, pants mainly sometimes are almost too loosely cut to wear.