New Han Solo actor A-2

Discussion in 'General Flight Jacket Discussion' started by Edward, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Edward

Edward Active Member

this early pre-production publicity photo for the upcoming “SOLO A Star Wars Story” due May 2018 shows Alden Ehrenreich wearing his personal A-2 jacket. Any guesses as to which repro manufacturer? Not a lot to go on... Either way I’m more interested in the girls next to him anyway :D

311DDA84-33A7-461F-89D3-BF598F0A0214.png 9E39B1DE-9032-4793-986D-1C47D7F2FD5C.jpeg

2. Roughwear

Roughwear Well-Known Member

It is a shame the pockets are not visible. Possibly a civi AN-J3 style jacket as it has a naval style windflap, epaulets and lacks an A-2 style throat latch.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
    Edward likes this.
  3. B-Man2

B-Man2 Well-Known Member

Uhh...........What jacket??

4. MikeyB-17

MikeyB-17 Well-Known Member

Did AN-J-3’s have collar snaps? That one does. Probably some sort of mall jacket. Anyway never mind that, I’m too busy looking at Emelia Clarke.

Smithy and Edward like this.
  5. Peter Graham

Peter Graham Well-Known Member

I can tell by the zipper that it’s not a high end jacket. Weirdly, the collar looks a different colour to the rest of the jacket.

Edward likes this.
  6. MikeyB-17

MikeyB-17 Well-Known Member

Yeah I thought the same, the grain of the leather is different too. The stitching round the collar looks a bit ropey, I reckon the collar has been replaced. Anyway back to Emelia.

Edward and Peter Graham like this.