• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Forum

dujardin

hellooooooooooooooooooo,

nice to see you again and so quickly :lol:

many thanks to the team for precious work

i took a little time to fill my ''personnal'' section and i change my avatar.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

it's a real pleasure to see you back

marcel

Vcruiser

T-Bolt said:
I hit 716 posts on the last forum.......now I am back to 2......oh well, things seem to be working well here. :ugeek:

Ted

Hey Ted...
Great thing about this new forum is.....you don't hafta have a 1000 posts to be a Gold Star Commander. On this new VLJ...you start out as one...then work your way down. By a 1000 posts you're a FullFledgedFlightyDighty still in training! ....and THEN..we start a new forum all over again!!! Neat..huh!
Van

T-Bolt

Vcruiser said:
T-Bolt said:
I hit 716 posts on the last forum.......now I am back to 2......oh well, things seem to be working well here. :ugeek:

Ted

Hey Ted...
Great thing about this new forum is.....you don't hafta have a 1000 posts to be a Gold Star Commander. On this new VLJ...you start out as one...then work your way down. By a 1000 posts you're a FullFledgedFlightyDighty still in training! ....and THEN..we start a new forum all over again!!! Neat..huh!
Van

Van....... how true, how true! I had not thought of it that way, but that makes sense. :cool: Thanks for the laugh......I needed it! :D

Ted

jonbuilder

Chris, Bill, John and anyone I forgot that has been working hard to keep us tother thanks. BTW this site is much faster than the last GOOD JOB

jon

Steve27752

What I want to know is.............................Why are some members still posting on VLJ 1V and not this new VLJ V, even when they have been given a link to this site?

bfrench

Administrator
Steve27752 said:
What I want to know is.............................Why are some members still posting on VLJ 1V and not this new VLJ V, even when they have been given a link to this site?

Why aren't all planes the same speed???? :D

Snowman

John Lever

Vcruiser said:
T-Bolt said:

Ted

Hey Ted...
Van
Yeah ! I was almost a God of War, then we re-started and I did 1k posts and now it all to do again !?
Actually I'd prefer not to have 'number of posts' it shows who the people are with time on their hands...

bobjones

hi all, this site is much faster for sure.

are the threads from the old site going to be moved over? it was an invaluable resource to do research in products, i'd hate to lose them.

rikitiki

bobjones said:
hi all, this site is much faster for sure.

are the threads from the old site going to be moved over? it was an invaluable resource to do research in products, i'd hate to lose them.

Same here. We can't lose all those valuable tips on the old threads. Plus the old threads are a history of the evolution and the highs and lows of the forum.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
rikitiki said:
Same here. We can't lose all those valuable tips on the old threads. Plus the old threads are a history of the evolution and the highs and lows of the forum.

It's good to see that already a lot of posts are being carried over ....

But, to me, it was the original Cornell VLJ that was the valuable resource. Most/all of that information was lost, and very little was ever re-posted.

Yes, the last forum had some good threads, but it was difficult to ever find them again. The barely functioning search usually left me scrolling, page by page, through a sea of youtube links, and petty squabbling.