• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Cossack by.......Mark Fisher !

Jeff M

Received this a couple of weeks ago.
A "Cossack" design made for me by Mark Fisher under his "Norshor" label.
Cow hide.
Forgive the bad photos of me wearing the jacket. They really do not do it justice.

This is the third jacket Mark has made for me.
As with the others, fantastic fit and workmanship, great leather.
And as usual, Mark was a pleasure to work with.

The leather is an oil pull steer hide that Mark dyed a bit.
He matched the sections of leather to play off subtle differences in color and texture. Wonderfully done.

ausreenactor

Jeff M said:
Forgive the bad photos of me wearing the jacket. They really do not do it justice.

The photos rarely do; however, you have a HIGHLY capable offsider.. And the jacket is mighty fine... 'irregardless'..

Couchy

ausreenactor

SteveM422a said:
I like it, it is a great fit and looks very well made.

Ditto...

(sorry Mark for not taking the time to reflect my opinion in a separate post; however, Steve has summed up the quality of the hide and the workmanship so well I felt compelled to parallel his thoughts. Not one to take the easy option generally. Great jacket Mark! Well done as always...)

Couchy

dmar836

The bee's knees! The details are great. Add a scarf, beret, and slung Sten and I can see you on a wooded trail with the FFI!
Great work!
Dave

Dr H

dmar836 said:
The bee's knees! The details are great. Add a scarf, beret, and slung Sten and I can see you on a wooded trail with the FFI!
Great work!
Dave

Need to hide that skinny latte first - the guards are trained to spot them... ;)

Jeff M

Dr H said:
dmar836 said:
Great work!
Dave

Need to hide that skinny latte first - the guards are trained to spot them... ;)

It was high octane coffee. :shock:
I was sleep deprived. Trying to jump my battery.

Same bakery. Different day..

A

Anonymous

Nice. The leather and color look great. I like the sitting down shot most.

johnwayne

Can only echo what everyone else has said - superb jacket looking jacket, quite individual and I'll repeat what Ive said many times before, I just love wearing my A1 that I got from Mark, nearly 3 years ago. I've since picked up an early steer ELC A1 that is without doubt 2nd choice so can only vouch for Marks workmanship.

cheers
Wayne