• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New "Combat Crew" Finish...

DiamondDave

...and this one IS for sale!

Starts with a russet, chrome tanned, aniline dyed steer hide...red dye is applied by hand and buffed, then a pigment of dark seal is applied sporadically and roughed up a bit. We think that the finished product speaks volumes.

11295732_10205433932861252_9042811511782951073_n.jpg

http://www.goodwearleather.com/pages/sale_diamond_0004.html

jschare

I bought one off of eBay a few weeks ago. Although I got it for a great price because of a stain on the liner, it is a high quality jacket. If you're looking for a quality repro, you can't go wrong with one of these.

CBI

I wrote an email to John asking if it was/is still for sale but didn't send it (just too many other things I need to pay for write now). I am sure it will get snapped it up soon if not already. Hopefully, I can order one direct sometime soon. IMO, your best A-2 to date. Really super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DG567

Fantastic! Is that Italian HH still available? I need to finally pull the trigger on one of your dark seal 21996s...

John Lever

The eye loves to see one colour through another it creates interesting patterns. I think the look of faded worn jeans has a similar effect.
Variation in shine are also good.