New At The Front US Army Shirt in Cotton Flannel

Discussion in 'Related Gear' started by CBI, Oct 17, 2015.

1. CBI

CBI Well-Known Member

Another At The Front offering using "modern" materials. If you would like a pretty authentic looking shirt to wear under your A-2, A-1, etc., this is a great option. Looks VERY close to wool but MUCH more comfortable, a great wearer. No, not 100% authentic seeing as its not wool but that's the point, more comfortable but still the look. The shirttails are WW2 loooooong but tuck in well. Another new popular seller of theirs. Just FYI as a leather jacket "accessory". When first out of the box, the FEEL of it makes you realize its not wool, an odd experience when eye and touch don't agreed for a second!

http://www.atthefrontshop.com/ProductDe ... ode=USUFLS

Hopefully, I will have time to address posting photos in a few weeks. I need to sign up with a different online upload/transfer option.

2. Rutger

Rutger Active Member

You could create an account with Flickr from yahoo; you'll need a yahoo account for that but that's easy as well.
    Compared with photobucket, the upload speeds are often tenfold or faster, the free storage is 1 terabite. I currently have 8000 pics or 5.5%.

I used to use photobucket but they're a steamtrain compared with Flickr.

3. Jason

Jason Member

Dang. Why didn't this come out 3 months ago? Still, I might just treat myself... Christmas is just around the corner. Dear Santa...

4. CBI

CBI Well-Known Member

looks awesome after a wash and high heat dry. Shrinks a bit but it fits better for me. I know, I know, get some damn pictures. Won't happen for another few weeks......too much happening with work!

5. ButteMT61

ButteMT61 Well-Known Member

How much do you reckon it shrank, CBI? Looks good.

6. CBI

CBI Well-Known Member

Almost one size.

7. foster

foster New Member

I was able to examine his prototype for this shirt back in January. I was impressed, and I am one who tends to scrutinize details. For those who want a proper looking short without the wool component, this is an excellent option.

8. Willy McCoy

Willy McCoy Member

I notice all sizes state **x36. Is 36 the sleeve length or the total body length?