• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New A-1 Racer in Black 4 OZ Aniline Cowhide

Skyhawk

Come on guys! Can we just get back to making great jackets and not have a shit show every time somebody posts a new jacket?

Let the jackets and the reviews speak for themselves.

So $400 for the A-2 Racer. Free shipping and no fees. This is getting damn close to what I make them for. so there will be no more price drops.

B-Man2

It’s great looking jacket regardless of its country of manufacture. People here in the US are often very critical of products made outside of the US , particularly China. I attend knife collector shows and the first thing they ask is “ Is this knife made in the US or China?” If the answer is the latter country they put the knife down and walk away . I have to laugh because when they go home after the show, about 90% of everything in their homes from furniture to appliances including the wallpaper on their walls is made in China. If it were the other way around they wouldn’t be able to afford the items they own. Now before the shitstorm starts let me say that I absolutely support US products and manufacturers whenever possible. I’m only relating this tale to demonstrate how people often have a tunnel vision approach on an issue, but fail to see the big picture.
Ok have at me.....but please keep it friendly ;)

Smithy

It’s great looking jacket regardless of its country of manufacture. People here in the US are often very critical of products made outside of the US , particularly China. I attend knife collector shows and the first thing they ask is “ Is this knife made in the US or China?” If the answer is the latter country they put the knife down and walk away . I have to laugh because when they go home after the show, about 90% of everything in their homes from furniture to appliances including the wallpaper on their walls is made in China. If it were the other way around they wouldn’t be able to afford the items they own. Now before the shitstorm starts let me say that I absolutely support US products and manufacturers whenever possible. I’m only relating this tale to demonstrate how people often have a tunnel vision approach on an issue, but fail to see the big picture.
Ok have at me.....but please keep it friendly ;)

Burt you have hit the nail well and truly on the head, nice one mate.

How's that lawn by the way :D

Smithy

Tim
I turned 71 yesterday, I have a feeling it's going to be a fight to the finish between me and the lawn...……..(Unfortunately I'm pretty sure the lawn is going to win:()

Happy Birthday my friend! I only wish you lived closer as I would have shouted you a beer and a steak dinner ;)

Garylafortuna

Tim
I turned 71 yesterday, I have a feeling it's going to be a fight to the finish between me and the lawn...……..(Unfortunately I'm pretty sure the lawn is going to win:()

Big Happy Birthday Burt. Seventy one is certainly an accomplishment of noble note. When you hit seventy two the lawn won't be quite as important anymore. I'm serious.

DRAMA IN THE SERENGETI
A couple on an African safari witnessed a small antelope being chased down by a cheetah. While the kill was about to happen before their eyes, the husband casually remarked; “I'll bet the antelope gets away.” the wife answered; “If that antelope survives this one, I’ll give you sex every day for the rest of your life.
The deadly chase was recorded.
Click here....

STEVE S.

Happy birthday my friend! I totally gave up on the lawn this year. We have had over 60 inches of rain this year & everything decent in the yard has drowned/ died. Weeds still grow!

B-Man2

Thanks guys for the B Day wishes.
Greatly Appreciated!!
Now back to Jays thread and his new jacket release.:)

Last edited:

Skyhawk

Ok guys,
Last chance for this one.
$350 including shipping in the USA.
This is the only new one that will ever sell at this price. This quality jacket is worth much more than this sale price so this is a score! You would not be disappointed.

Skyhawk

Thanks! I guess it was overlooked on this thread.

Size 40
Measurements:
Chest: 21.5"
Shoulders: 18"
Arms: 25.5"
Length: 24.5"

Silver Surfer

kinda reminds me of a night that i got together with some of da boyz, and during the course of consuming a coupla bottles of fine sippn whisky, and a coupla cases of bud, my pal ernie [former usmc, later a pre its cool tattoo artist], possibly the last of the great medieval minds started in about how he did it 8 times in one night with his girl friend. conversation stops, until johnny sprague says, "jeeze ernie, if ya done it right the first time, ya would have to do it the other 7. paroxysms of insane drunken orang laughter.