• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Neat Video with jackets

Andrew

This series of unedited films are great. You get a real appreciation for the individuals who wore the gear we admire so much- especially for those of us who look after original stuff. I'm left wondering if all the guys you see got through ok and whether any of them are still with us. Hopefully. Just a bunch of ordinary people.

For those in the US, do you find that their accents, the intonation or the language used is very different from standard language used today? On the whole over here it's quite different, particularly in urban areas, less so in the regions. I love to hear old blokes speak, but it's something that's also fading away.

bombs away

Thanks for the link.
Always interesting to watch.
I love the A-2 worn under the B-3 !

Does anybody has an idea of what's this white "suit" worn here :
4171592356_fd9427a0bf_o.jpg

It could look like a white B-3 and white A-3 pants ?

Tim

deand

Great video, Stony! So great, in fact that we both posted the same video within a few hours of each other! :lol: I'm sure the moderators will remove the duplicate I put up in "Books and Films".

dean

Peter Graham

Thanks Stony. Great video. I wonder where "Bomberguy" gets all the footage from ? He has some amazing videos on there.