• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Name change

Andrew

Just to inform that I have binned my "Leadsky" label and have reverted to my old/original title of "Andrew". i just prefer it that way.

All my previous posts remain and are now under my new /old name - "Andrew"

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Well gee, Andrew .... I didn't know you could even do that, but good idea.

What about TFL, you still going to be Windflap? ;)

rich

Hey David, I've just realised where I know your new avatar from! Takes me back.............. :)

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
rich said:
... I've just realised where I know your new avatar from!

;)

200px-Kiwi_polish_black.jpg

Andrew

Now Greenpeace really should forget about protecting Whales, they're big enough to look after themslves. I wonder just how many of those cute little birdies go into one tin of boot polish? Criminal really. :lol:

jack aranda

TFL? The Few Leathers? Totally Freaked Landlubbers? Tasmanian Feathered Litigators? Whatever can a TFL be? Is it edible? Combustible? What mystery lurks in those three little letters? Is it as dark as the polish in the humble round can? As dark as the background of the page on which we scribe our missives in that place? Oops. I think I've given it up. Rats. And, I don't mean pigeons.