• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

N-1H Deck Jacket / The trousers that go with it

a2jacketpatches

Here's some close ups of the trousers I found, identical in cloth, hardware, and the internal waterproof celluloid that crackles when moving. The U.S. Navy stencil is silver and the label reads NXSs 17750 dating them around 42-43. I found one of the jackets many years ago at a church rummage sale for ten bucks and sold it to a swindler for 80 a week later because I didn't know better.
(photo of jacket borrowed from a repro company)
Anyway, I believe these to be the trousers to match the jacket, they are stone mint condition and a size large.
Any thoughts?

Peter Graham

Here's the hood. I wore this for years on diving trips. The jacket is, of course, the most desirable part of this outfit.

a2jacketpatches

Most of this lot was put out last Sunday and my wife works every Sunday so I wasn't able to go. I got these trousers, the F-1 Suits and everything else this past Saturday. I actually lost sleep thinking about what I missed in the original pile.

a2jacketpatches

There's a Thai lady at the swap meet that got all this stuff purchasing the contents of a storage locker, Whoever owned it must have been tied to Nellis AFB. Being Thai, I brought my wife down to grease her a bit but the woman won't budge and I had to get what I did hit or miss, Thai elders are tough cookies. In other words, tried to make a house call appointment, but had to keep checking at the swap meet.