• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Squadron Cap + 2 yrs

dmar836

Though it'd be interesting to see what 2 years of wear will do. It shares duty with others but it's been that long since I made it.
Last weekend I looked at it and realized how dirty it really was - walking out of church no less! And my wife has never even mentioned it.

Dave

dmar836

LOL. More dust catching light than fading. That dust won't brush off - it's really in there!
Thanks,
Dave

dmar836

I thought I had a red one too large for me but not for sure. I'm feeling the need to do some more. Winter does that to me.

Dave

Steve27752

dmar836 said:
I thought I had a red one too large for me but not for sure. I'm feeling the need to do some more. Winter does that to me.

Dave

I would like a 7 1/8th in the same blue as your one.

Skip

Looking way cool Dave. No more dirty than the rest of us ;)

know this is off topic but how is that A2 you made going?

dmar836

Wear it all the time. Had some 1st Air Commandos sign the lining(it's all I had with me!) but that won't stop me from trying to wear it out.
Thanks for asking,
Dave

dmar836

SteveM422a said:
dmar836 said:

Dave

I would like a 7 1/8th in the same blue as your one.

The blue ended up as my favorite right from the start.

dmar836

I have pulled 4 unworn caps in red from my stash. All slightly too large for me IIRC so I'd guess 7 1/4 to 7 3/8. If interested contact me via PM or email.
Dave
dmar836@(delete this part)yahoo.com